Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Call on, please join if possible.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 2:03 PM
To: ebXML Regrep; David RR Webber (XML)
Subject: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Welcome back from the holidays!  Below are the meeting details and draft
agenda for our meeting Thursday, Jan. 11th at 8:00 am PT:

We will use the same agenda for our meeting Jan. 11th:
The telecon number and password:
USA toll: 1-210-795-0625
USA Toll free: 866-617-3597
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 1739140

International numbers;
France
Toll: 33-1-70-70-84-56
Toll free: 080-510-0984
UK
Toll: 44-20-7108-6391
Toll free: 0800-279-9632

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly (sorry,
the vendor does not have a number for Turkey yet..).

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes from October 26th meeting and December 7th
meeting.
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2006
12/msg00022.html>
And
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2006
12/msg00019.html>

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed)

3. Review of RS Errata and RIM Errata.  Discussion and possible vote for
approval
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2006
12/msg00053.html>
and
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2006
12/msg00054.html>

4. Proposal for new ebXML Registry subcommittee for REST-based
Interface.
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2006
12/msg00020.html>
And comments:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2006
12/msg00029.html>

5. User Guide for profiles review:
<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/proposals/ebXMLRRUserGuide>

6. Results of OGC presentation

7. OASIS Symposium 2007 submission deadline extended to January 5, 2007.

8. Other issues, items

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies