Subject: Webinar?

One of our agenda items was a discussion on doing a webinar in mid to
late March. This would be hosted by OASIS (they are supplying web
conference and telephone numbers!)  and would like to do a set of
webinars, each one focusing on one of the ebXML suite.

We have a number of presentations and materials already that should make
it fairly easy to put together something for a webinar.  In addition, we
have the comments and survey responses from our webinar 1.5 years ago
that we can draw from.  Attached are links to the previous webinar,
comments and survey responses from that webinar, and the most current
ebXML presentation done for OGC in December.

Presentation to OGC:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/21735/
ebXMLRegistryOGC.pdf>

ebXML Registry Webinar from Sept. 2005:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/14455/
ebXML%20Registry%20webinar5.ppt>

Survey results and comments from Sept 2005 webinar:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/email/archives/2005
10/msg00004.html>

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in helping to pull
together the presentation and/or present at a webinar.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager