Subject: RE: [regrep] Comments on 3.0.1 documents

I think the information in Notices is okay, since this is the 3.0
document with the errata added and the original document was done with
the appropriate template at the time. I will check with Mary Rae before
we change the notices.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Stojanovic, Nikola [mailto:NStojanovic@gs1us.org]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 10:12 AM
To: ebXML Regrep

<Kathryn>
I think we may have a file conversion problem again...  I have opened
the RIM 3.0.1 twice now, and each time at line 563 I see overlapping
line numbers, and it appears the new text is cut off.  Please open the
pdf version and see if you see the same problem.
</Kathryn>

I've browsed through 3.0.1 - draft 2 documents posted by Farrukh and
cannot see this problem.

One question: Is the year in section "Notices" of both documents
correct? It says 2004.

Note: I haven't yet compared errata documents with the above ones.

Regards,
Nikola