Subject: We had more business to conduct this morning!

I was reviewing the TC processes and discovered that we needed to
conduct a little more business with the erratas!  I would like to
propose that we do this via e-mail, if possible. Below is what we needed
to do (sorry - my fault for not having it in front of me this morning!).

We did item (a) this morning.  We need to confirm by full majority vote
that the proposed corrections do not constitute a substantive change
(item b), and then we need to agree to submit the proposed erratas for a
15-day public review (item c).

Could we have a brief discussion via e-mail, and if agreeable, would you
like me to set up electronic votes in Kavi for items b and c? (this
would be a total of 4 ballots, two for each errata).

Please respond with agreement, suggestions, or discussion!

Thanks,
Kathryn

3.5 Approved Errata
A TC may approve a set of Errata to an OASIS Standard as "Approved
Errata" to the corrected specification by:
(a) Adopting the set of proposed corrections as a Committee Draft, in
the form of a list of changes, and optionally accompanied by a copy of
the original specification text marked to incorporate the proposed
changes.
(b) Confirming by Full Majority Vote that the proposed corrections do
not constitute a Substantive Change.
(c) Submitting the proposed corrections for a 15-day public review, and
completing that review, pursuant to Section 3.4.
(d) After the public review, confirming the proposed corrections as
Approved Errata by a Full Majority Vote.
Once approved, the Approved Errata shall be with the specification it
corrects, in any publication of that specification. Disposition of
Approved Errata must be identified in the subsequent Public Review Draft
of the corrected specification.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies