Subject: Minutes from our meeting March 8th

Here are the minutes from our last meeting. Thank you Nikola!

Attendees:

Kathryn Breininger
Monica Martin
Carl Mattocks
Farrukh Najmi
Nikola Stojanovic

Guest: Carol Geyer

Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of minutes from February 22nd meeting
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/200702/msg00052.html>

Approved

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers: Kathryn,
Farrukh, Nikola, Kathryn)

Nikola

3. OASIS Symposium - Carol Geyer/Jane Harnad Carol gave an overview re:
OASIS Symposium.  Back by popular demand, TCs will be doing 3 minute
Lightning Round presentations.  Kathryn will forward last year's
lightning round to the TC for review and update. Kathryn will be
attending the Symposium and can present.

4. ebXML Webinars - Week of April 30 - May 4

Kathryn said that the schedule is not definitive yet, but the week is.
Only one of the days will be for ebXML Registry, probably one session.
We will try to cover at least audiences from North America and Europe.
Question is how to cover Asia. Farrukh mentioned that he produced
Lessons Learned after the last webinar and that he has sent it to OASIS.
Carol will contact Dee Schur and give her the team's feedback. Carol
also asked for something like one paragraph (brief abstract) that
explains what would be covered. We'll start from the previous webinar's
abstract that has been posted at
http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200509/msg00055.html. Kathryn will
double check it and update if needed. Some areas that need to be
emphasized:

1 - Adopted in real world
2 - Broad applicability: Verticals, SOA stack (e.g., governance), ...
3 - Profiles

Farrukh said that he can do a demo if collaboration technology allows
it.

Kathryn will ask OASIS to do a short profile of attendees as it was done
last time. Carl and Farrukh said that they would be able to stay late.

5. OWL profile document - Ballot out for approval as Committee
Specification.
Items needed for OASIS Submission (See TC processes:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.3>)Need volunteers
for the following items:
(d) A clear English-language summary of the specification;
(e) A statement regarding the relationship of this specification to
similar work of other OASIS TCs or other standards developing
organizations;
(f) Certification by at least three OASIS member organizations that they
are successfully using the specification;

Kathryn asked people to vote. Assuming vote is positive, we will need to
package necessary artifacts for submission to OASIS for the OASIS
standard procedure. Kathryn will contact Asuman and coordinate this.

6. User Guide for profiles:
<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/proposals/ebXMLRRUserGuide>

Kathryn said that User Guide has been posted on the Wiki and everybody
should look and add content to it. We need to collaborate on this.

7. Other issues, items
None

Next meeting - 3/22/2007

Kathryn Breininger