Subject: Re: [regrep] Draft lightning round presentation

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> Thanks Farrukh - I am incorporating many of your suggestions and hope to
> have an updated draft for our meeting tomorrow. I was puzzled by these
> comments:
> Snip
> Slide 21 mentions "freebXML OMAR" which is really freebXMl Registry 3.0.

Above was talking about IBM's slides on IBM's product that uses regrep:

<https://www-304.ibm.com/jct03004c/easyaccess/cpe/download13/66156/PS_HL7_ESB_Shabo_14nov06.pdf>

It is an important adoption story that we should not miss just because
IBM did not call it
an ebXML Registry explicitly.

> Also Adobe is missing in company's that support regrep in their
> products.
> I bet Monica will find a few more things on this important slide.
> snip

There is no mention in your slides of Adobe using regrep in their products.

> There are only 4 slides, so not sure where you were seeinng freebXML
> OMAR and the comment about Adobe?

I was referring to IBM slides on IBM product.

HTH