Subject: Help needed for OWL submission to OASIS

Hi Asuman,
We are preparing the materials for submitting the OWL Profile document
to OASIS for approval as an OASIS Standard.  We need help with the
following items, per the OASIS Standards process (
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4):
(d) A clear English-language summary of the specification;
(e) A statement regarding the relationship of this specification to
similar work of other OASIS TCs or other standards developing
organizations;
(f) Certification by at least three OASIS member organizations that they
are successfully using the specification;

I can put together a draft for item (d) and submit to you for review and
approval. Would you be able to help with items (e) and (f)?  We
appreciate your hard work and dedication to this effort!

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager