Subject: RE [regrep] Links need to be updated to French translations of specs

Hello,

The french translation has been done under our responsibility and the
document is published under OASIS copyright rule (annex B). I feel sorry
not to have made that change myself quite a few weeks ago... Of course,
stability of reference would be better served as resource made available by
OASIS. I thank Farrukh for having changed the link.

Richard Parent
Agent de recherche
Direction de l'Architecture
Ministère des Services gouvernementaux

875 Grande-Allée Est
Québec (Québec)  G1R 5R8
Téléphone : 418-528-6147
Télécopieur : 418-646-3571
richard.parent@msg.gouv.qc.ca

             "Farrukh S.
             Najmi"
             <farrukh@wellflee                                           A
             tsoftware.com>            ebXML Regrep
                                       <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>
             02/05/07 05:24 PM                                          cc

                                                                     Objet
                                       [regrep] Links need to be updated
                                       to French translations of specs

Dear Colleagues,

It appears thethe following text:

"See French translation of ebXML Registry Information Model v3.0
<
http://www.services.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/administration/registre_modele3.pdf
>,
and French translation of ebXML Registry Services and Protocols v3.0
<
http://www.services.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/administration/registre_partie2.pdf
>."

on our web site has out-of-date links and leads to an unknown page.

The links have been updated and the new links are the following :

http://www.msg.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/administration/registre_modele3.pdf

http://www.msg.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/administration/registre_partie2.pdf

Kathryn, Can we find out if we can place these documents on OASIS web
site to avoid issues like this in future?

Thanks.

pic27753.gif