Subject: Fw: [regrep] Title suggestion for Webinar

I think the Title idea works well, especially with the ISO reference :-}   OASIS ISO / TS 1500 ebXML Registry and Repository The System of Record for SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) Development & Operations Governance

If space permits we can explain that SOA Governance is a specialized form of IT Governance that uses the ITIL IT Service Management Framework best practice for Change Management, Service Management, etc, etc

Carl Mattocks
Consultant : ITIL  Application Knowledge Management
MetLife 732 893 4170

'Always look on the bright side of life' Monty Python

"Farrukh S. Najmi" <farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com>

05/11/2007 12:39 PM

"ebXML Regrep" <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[regrep] Title suggestion for Webinar

Dear colleagues,

I would like to propose the following title:

"
OASIS ebXML Registry and Repository

The System of Record for SOA Governance
"

Note that "Record" in prioposed title implies any type of information.

This title focuses the presentation on use of RegRep as a SOA Repository
and key enabler for SOA Governance.

We can make sure we explain upfront that RegRep can support many other
diverse use cases but that the
presentation will focus on this specific one to make it more concrete
for this use case.

Please let me know what you think of the title. Also is it too late for
us to change to Webinar title to match whatever we decide?

Carl, Nikola and I will work on the draft slides and plan to have an
initial slide deck for team review by next TC meeting.
Nikola and I got start on this earlier this week. Thanks.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only.  Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited.  If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.