Subject: Input from Miko on Webinar title

As many of you know Miko has a wealth of experience in evangelizing and
explaining SOA and RegRep.

I had asked Miko to share his thoughts on which title serves us best. He
sent me this response after reading the thread.
Based on his permission I am sharing it with team.

It is not too surprising that Miko liked this title best. I was almost
sure that would be the case simply because of all the consensus that has
been built in the industry that the primary role of RegRep in SOA is
that of a "System of Record".

--- Begin Message --- Sure,

I'm supportive of Dave "RegRep" Webber's suggestion to call it

OASIS ebXML Registry and Repository: the System of Record for SOA Governance

Is definitely the right direction.

There's a lot of interest in creating a standard model particularly for lifecycle governance of services and why reinvent the wheel when the ebRIM model presents so many of the requirements.

Miko

On 5/15/07, Farrukh S. Najmi <farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com> wrote:
Miko Matsumura wrote:
> just sent comment to the list...

Not there yet. Can you forward me a copy directly? Thanks.

--- End Message ---