Subject: RE: [regrep] Webinar slides

I would prefer to do a dry run a little later in the day on Thursday if
possible, as I have a management meeting that starts right at 9:00.
Also, would like time for the TC to review and discuss any needed
changes before calling it final. Can be in e-mail prior to the telecon.
Or we can try to schedule a discussion telecon for tomorrow afternoon.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Farrukh S. Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 10:57 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: ebXML Regrep

Nikola has been kind enough to edit the next version and will be sharing
it shortly to server.
I will then make final changes and post another version sometime
tomorrow.

Perhaps we should plan for a two hour meeting this Thursday to do a dry
run?
I personally think that would be a very good idea. Also I would like to
suggest that each presenter prepare a script for their part so that dry
run (and final presentation) can go smoothly.

Thoughts?