Subject: Status of Regrep Errata?

Hi Kathryn,

  I'm not sure if I missed this or not - the Public Review on the Errata documents closed on 9 May. The final step is for the TC to once again approve the errata once the Public Comment period is over. Once that vote is taken and recorded I can update the OASIS Standards page to show these new files. Did that happen and I missed it? If not, can you take this vote at your next meeting (full majority vote), record it, and send me a note with the link to the meeting minutes so I can get them posted?

Thanks, and my apologies if I dropped the ball.

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org