Subject: Draft slides for Open Forum on Metadata Registries presentation

Uploaded
(http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/24443/
Metadata%20Forum%20ebXML%20Registry.ppt) are the draft slides for the
presentation I will be giving in July.  Here is what the program chair
wanted:

"Regarding content of the talk, we are interested in the ebXML as a
registration standard.  So, what gets registered, the attributes needed
for registration, what the registries do, how people interact with them,
and so on are the main questions.  Particular implementations are useful
if they help illustrate the particulars.

I am particularly interested in putting on the table the differences and
similarities between ebXML and ISO/IEC 11179 registry ideas.  But, you
don't need to familiarize yourself with 11179."

I have pulled slides from the webinar, the past webinar, the
presentation to the Open Geospatial Consortium, etc. I am trying to keep
what they want in mind, and make sure that the slides I use are those I
feel comfortable with.  The time slot is 45 minutes, including Q&A.

Any speaking notes would be greatly appreciated! Please review if you
have time, and send me any comments by Thursday morning at the latest,
as I need to turn it in on Friday.

Thanks for your review and help!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger