Subject: FW: [regrep] Groups - Draft slides for Open Forum on Metadata Registries (Metadata Forum ebXML Registry.ppt) uploaded

John Moehrke send this slide from IHE on the adoption of XDS. Very
impressive! I will be adding it to the presentation.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services

From: Moehrke, John (GE Healthcare) [mailto:John.Moehrke@med.ge.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:05 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [regrep] Groups - Draft slides for Open Forum on Metadata
Registries (Metadata Forum ebXML Registry.ppt) uploaded

Hi Kathryn,

I am excited to see your attribution to IHE-XDS. Attached is a slide
from IHE on the world wide adoption of XDS. You may use this to help
show the adoption through IHE-XDS.

John Moehrke
Principal Engineer: Interoperability and Security GE Healthcare
920-912-8451
9900 Innovation Drive, Wauwatosa, WI  53226 John.Moehrke@med.ge.com
www.gehealthcare.com What I may see or hear in the course of the
treatment or even outside of the treatment in regard to the life of men,
which on no account one must spread abroad, I will keep to myself,
holding such things shameful to be spoken about.  (One Portion of the
Hippocratic Oath - Hippocrates, circa 400 B.C.)

hp/24443/Metadata%20Forum%20ebXML%20Registry.ppt

> > PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your
> email application
> > may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
> to copy and paste
> > the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.
> >
> > -OASIS Open Administration
> >

> --
> Regards,
> Farrukh