Subject: Review of ISO 11179 draft

Hello fellow RegRep-ers!
We have been invited to review the current draft of the ISO 11179-3 by
Bruce Bargmeyer. Here is his note regarding this:

	A Committee Draft of ISO/IEC 11179 is out for ballot. It is
attached. Comments are invited from you and the ebXML Registry TC. We
have tried to align this with the ebXML RIM to some extent. There is
still quite a bit of work to be done on this standard, but we are
putting it out for ballot to get comments as broadly as possible.
	The version that is out for ballot is attached.
	Date of circulation:
	2007-08-19
	Closing date:
	2007-11-19
	Comments can be sent to me or through official channels.
	This can be circulated freely.
If you have any comments on this draft, please send them in through the
official ISO channels, or directly to Bruce Bargmeyer
(bebargmeyer@lbl.gov).
 <<32N1667T-text_for_CD_11179-3.pdf>>

Thanks,
Kathryn