Subject: Groups - ebXML Registry Binding for REST (regrep-rest-binding-1.0-draft2.pdf) uploaded

Team,

This is a very rough draft of a REST Binding specification for RegRep. The
work came out of my recently reading the RESTFull Web Services book:

<http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596529260/>

I highly recommend this book. I wanted to capture what I learned while
jump-starting the REST binding work. So with help from David and Nikola the
first draft is available.

Kathryn, could we please get an initial presentation, review and Q&A for
this document on agenda for next meeting instead of the relational binding
topic I had proposed? Thanks.

 -- Farrukh Najmi*

The document named ebXML Registry Binding for REST
(regrep-rest-binding-1.0-draft2.pdf) has been submitted by Farrukh Najmi*
to the OASIS ebXML Registry TC document repository.

Document Description:
Initial draft of REST binding for OASIS ebXML Registry

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/document.php?document_id=25482

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/25482/regrep-rest-binding-1.0-draft2.pdf