Subject: Google OpenSocial: The perfect app for ebXML RegRep

FYI...

<http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=6813&tag=nl.e539>

This application could be the perfect app for ebXML RegRep with its
requirements for loose federation, custom access control, high security,
extensibility.
With work going on for RegRep 4 with REST, ATOM and OpenSearch bindings
this would be an even better fit.

I will try and pass this idea to my contacts at Google and see what they
think.