Subject: Re: [regrep] Semantic Interoperability Centre Europe

Hi and thanks for sharing this good news.
We, FT, applied for this project as subcontractor with INIT one year and half ago (!), and just recently we got the answer from the european commission that our consortium was awarded the contract !
Our proposal is based on the work that we are doing with UN/CEFACT, thus ebXMLRR as storage system for data :-)

More information should be addressed directly to INIT, but as soon as I'll have information to share I centainly do it.

Best regards,
Ivan

Farrukh Najmi a écrit :
Hi Pim,

I am aware of this project at a cursory level. I agree that it is an important application that can benefit quite a bit from ebXML RegRep.
Seeing that France Telecom is involved, perhaps Ivan could share more information? Thanks.

--

BEDINI Ivan RD-BIZZ-CAE
CAE/BIZZ/PMX

Mailer ThunderBird sous Mandriva