Subject: RE: [regrep] Status of ebXML Registry Profile for OWL

Evan,

The latest public Committee Spec I see is here:

 http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22611/regrep-owl-profile-v1.5-cd01.zip

The ballot - Approve ebXML Registry Profile for OWL v1.5 as a Committee Specification - was passed on 2007-04-06.

Hope this helps,

DW

p.s. Kavi document management is a bit flakey - method - view TC documents page - change 10 to say 200, hit enter - then click on the Date column header to sort by date.

p.p.s. If you have time - update the wiki for us?  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep