Subject: Re: [regrep] [regrep4 feature] Slot Definition and Validation

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> This topic is on the agenda for our next meeting. I have started
> noting down the current issues, requirements and proposed solution at
> the following wiki page:
>
> <http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/slots>
>
> The current proposal is somewhat abstract (no concrete schemas or
> instances shown). This is because I need some input on the 3
> alternatives at bottom of page for "Attribute Definition Binding".
> Please take a look, ask questions and share your thoughts. Thanks.

Having discussed this with Nikola I find option (1) at bottom of wiki,
best for Attribute Definition Binding.
I have updated the wiki page with my rationale. Nikola likes option 2
better. We need more thoughtful input soon
so I can finish off the proposal. Please have some discussion on list
prior to our next meeting. Thanks.

Farrukh Najmi