Subject: RE: [regrep] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

Thanks Farrukh, we can add that agenda item, and if others are not able
to attend, will cancel and meet again in two weeks.

Thanks,
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-3491 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 5:36 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: ebXML Regrep

Hi Kathryn,

Nikola had posted the RegRep 4 work items document recently. Could we
please add a review of that to the agenda?
TC members please take a look at it prior to our meeting so we can
discuss it.

Speaking of Nikola, I know he is traveling to the East these days.
Nikola, will you be able to attend the meeting? Please let us know if
you can or cannot attend. If you cannot attend, we may want to defer our
meeting. Thanks.