Subject: RE: [regrep] Service Information Model in RegRep 4

Farrukh,

Would this also support REST and RSS too?  That seems as important for us as WSDL.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [regrep] Service Information Model in RegRep 4
From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, July 18, 2008 7:31 pm
To: ebXML Regrep <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>

Dear Colleagues,

Managing services and data sets produced/consumed by services is a very
important use case for RegRep.

I have been working on harmonizing various Service Information model
that are dominant today.
The experience suggests that perhaps we should consider improving our
ServiceInformationModel
for RegRep 4 to better reflect the needs of the user community.

I have started a wiki page on this topic at:

<http://wiki.oasis-open.org/regrep/documents/plan/regrep4/serviceModel>

Please review the page so discuss in our next meeting as a planned
agenda item.
Thank you.

Farrukh Najmi