Subject: WSDL 2.0 descriptions for RegRep 4 services

Team,

Our WSDL docs are currently based upon WSDL 1.1.
WSDL 2.0 specification has been approved as a W3C Recommendation:

<http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl20/>

One of the goals of RegRep 4 is to align with latest versions of
foundational specs we depend upon normatively.
Thus we should align with WSDL 2.0 in RegRep 4.

Note that many organizations and tools have not yet started supporting
WSDL 2.0.

Therefor what I propose is that we define both WSDL 1.1 and WSDL 2.0
normative descriptions for our services.

Thoughts?

Farrukh Najmi