Subject: Re: [regrep] [Urgent] Proposal for OGC Search Summit

Hi Carl,

It is difficult to have much more detail in a 1 pager position paper. I
will be presenting more details in a 10 slide presentation which I will
send for review once its done. I am not sure I understand your last
statement. What Application Profile? As for information content and its
semantics, the RegRep approach is to be content and semantic neutral in
its interface and protocols. Perhaps that is what you meant by
Application Profile as the place where content and semantics are defined?

I will make that clearer in the slide presentation.

Farrukh Najmi