Subject: Re: [regrep] JIRA Accounts created

Hi Mary (greetings also) -

This JIRA tracker instance is hosted at MIT Lincoln Laboratory. We're a
government R&D lab with ties to M.I.T, using ebXML regrep in a number of
DOD and FAA projects.
I configured the ebXML project within the JIRA system such that only TC
members with JIRA username/passwords can see it and view/modify the
issues. The information is not available to the public.

-Oliver