Subject: RE: [regrep] JIRA Accounts created

Hi Farrukh,

  Not quite - we need to ensure it conforms to our policies. Atlassian
wouldn't give us a non-profit (free) license; they said open source projects
only.

  That said, I have no problems with JIRA itself, but it must conform to the
OASIS policies.

  Here's what's required - Policy below

---

In an effort to accommodate Technical Committees with multiple editors and
support the use of collaborative authoring/editing tools that are not
currently provided by OASIS to its members, the following policy is set
forth to provide a set of guidelines related to the use of collaborative
authoring/editing/versioning systems hosted on non-OASIS servers. Please
note that explicit authorization must be received from the OASIS TC
Administrator before proceeding to use any non-OASIS-hosted version control
system.

The site:
-	The site and all its contents must be publicly viewable/readable by
the general public
-	The site and access to its contents must not require a login for
read-only access

The TC home page:
-	The location (URI) and a brief description must be posted on TC
public home page

Access Permissions:
-	Write access (login/password protected) must be provided to all TC
Members, Voting Members, Chairs and Secretaries - ONLY. Alternatively, write
access must be provided to all Editor Subcommittee Members, Voting Members,
Chairs and Secretaries - ONLY. The TC or SC Chair must maintain the login
accounts to correspond to the current Roster.
-	TC Observers and the general public must not be allowed write
access, as that could pollute the IP licensing status of the TC's output.

TC Document Repository
-	At least once a month (unless no work has been done), and prior to
each TC meeting at which the document will be discussed, a Working Draft of
any/all documents must be uploaded to the TC document repository, properly
identified according to the Naming Guidelines (links to the third-party
system are insufficient)
-	All TC member reviews and ballots must be based on a Working Draft
as posted to the TC document repository (links to the third-party system are
insufficient)

Notification:
-	Chair must notify TC Administrator of the following:
-	The system they plan to use (i.e. Sourceforge, etc.)
-	The URI for the TC-specific work
-	Acknowledge the guidelines and agree to their terms

Approval:
The TC must receive explicit authorization from the TC Administrator before