Subject: RE: [regrep] [Urgent Issue] Should reference attributes in rim classes be elements of type ObjectRef

I do think that it would be better to improve our design on Referencing
Objects so it is cleaner and more consistent than it used to be up to
this point.

Regarding potential implementation issues, it seems to me that they are
not universal and that they might expose themselves only in certain
implementation approaches and certain (maybe unknown) data sets in which
case it is difficult to justify staying with the current design.

Of course, it would be best if we could have both ways -> maybe we
should think more and see if there is a possible refinement to two
alternatives that would give us an optimal solution.