Dear colleagues,

While researching some XACML issues I noticed that XACML TC uses an open
mailing list for users and developers of XACMl respectively.
I propose we do the same and add the following open (OASIS membership
not required) lists:

regrep-users@lists.oasis-open.org (for any one in user community to post
questions on how to use regrep specs)
regrep-dev@lists.oasis-open.org (for any one in developer community to
post questions on how to implement regrep specs)

This seems consistent with OASIS policies and the lists would be
maintained by OASIS on behalf of the TC.

Does any one have any objection to creating these lists? If not, Kathryn
could you please request OASIS to create these lists and update our main
TC web page.

Here is the XACML TC page for your reference:

<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml>
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xacml#feedback>

Thanks.

Farrukh Najmi