Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting tomorrow

Hi Kathryn and colleages,

IMHO, the most important thing is to get the CD1 drafts approved. The
ballot is on until Wednesday so if you have not cast your ballot please
do so.

Beyond that, I feel we have all worked hard to get the specs ready for
the ballot and I do not see any pressing issues until after the ballot
is approved. Therefor, I suggest that we simply skip this meeting and
meet on our next scheduled meeting on December 1 if we have agenda items.

Thoughts?

Again please cast your ballots if you have not done so already. Thanks.

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> Hi all,
> I just learned I have a mandatory meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) from
> 8:30-9:30 am Pacific Time. This conflicts with our rescheduled ebXML
> Reg/Rep call which we scheduled from 9:00-10:00. Are folks okay with
> moving it to 9:30 - 10:30? Otherwise, I will just plan to join late.

Farrukh Najmi