Subject: RE: [regrep] Groups - Status on Alessandro's comments on ebRIM dated12-26-2008 (StatusOfATCommentsOnRegRepRIM4.0-2008-12-26.pdf) uploaded

Farrukh,

Good first cut at this.  I'm not sold on the canonical datatypes - we'll have to look at the ramifications of that.  May be simpler generic of anytype approach that would be simpler to manage.

Anyway - I look to talk about!

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [regrep] Groups - Status on Alessandro's comments on ebRIM
dated 12-26-2008 (StatusOfATCommentsOnRegRepRIM4.0-2008-12-26.pdf)
uploaded
From: farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com
Date: Fri, December 26, 2008 3:02 pm
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

The document named Status on Alessandro's comments on ebRIM dated
12-26-2008 (StatusOfATCommentsOnRegRepRIM4.0-2008-12-26.pdf) has been
submitted by Farrukh Najmi* to the OASIS ebXML Registry TC document
repository.

Document Description:
Alessandro's feedback document edited by Farrukh to track status of
comments.
The issues in yellow need to be added to JIRA (Nikola could you do that
please). Other issue snot yet addressed and not in yellow need to be
discussed more in separate email threads.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=30486

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/30486/StatusOfATCommentsOnRegRepRIM4.0-2008-12-26.pdf

PLEASE NOTE: If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces. You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration