Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for Thursday April 30th - ACTION - need to complete comments document on ISO 11179

Sorry I will not be able to attend April 30  meeting .. I have an appointment at my son's school

carl

On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Breininger, Kathryn R <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com> wrote:
This is a reminder of our telecon call on Thursday April 30 at 8:00 am
Pacific Time.  We have an action to complete the comments document
today!

Please let the list know if you will not be able to attend.

Please see the call in information and draft agenda below:

Date:  Thursday, 2 April 2009
Time:  08:00am - 09:00am PT

Event Description:
The telecon numbers and passcodes are:
USA toll: 1-303-632-3052
USA Toll free: 888-499-2539
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE 7627600

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly.

Agenda:
1. Approval of Minutes

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers:(Kathryn, Nikola,
Farrukh, Oliver, David, Farrukh, Kathryn, Farrukh, Carl, Farrukh,
Nikola)

3. ISO.IEC 11179 comments - we are half way through - we need to
complete these comments so they can be submitted by EOB

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax