Subject: Meeting Notes: April 30, 2009

Here are my meeting notes from today...

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> This is a reminder of our telecon call on Thursday April 30 at 8:00 am
> Pacific Time.  We have an action to complete the comments document
> today!

Attendees:

Kathryn
Farrukh
Alissandro
Oliver
David

> Agenda:
> 1. Approval of Minutes

Approved

> 2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers:(Kathryn, Nikola,
> Farrukh, Oliver, David, Farrukh, Kathryn, Farrukh, Carl, Farrukh,
> Nikola)

Farrukh
> 3. ISO.IEC 11179 comments - we are half way through - we need to
> complete these comments so they can be submitted by EOB

All: Reviewed Farrukh's last comments posted 4/22/09. Several final
edits were made.
Farrukh: emailed final comments to list at the end of the meeting

4. Liaison with OGC ebXML RegRep SWG

Farrukh: OGC ebXML RegRep SWG is ramping up and will be proposing a
formal liaison with OASIS ebXML RegRep TC. Richard Martel of Galdos will
be the liaison. This is an important relationship and welcome
development and we should expect to many expert comments from that group.

5. UN/CEFACT Forum in Rome

Nikola: Just did a demo of UN/CEFACT Registry and Repository that hosted
UN/CEFACT artifacts such as business requirements, modeling documents,
XML Schema as well as their full Core Components library

6. OASIS Annual General Meeting of Members

Kathryn: Reminded that the first webinar meeting is on now:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200904/msg00001.html

7. RegRep 4.0 Spec Roadmap

Farrukh: Need to get next spec drop by mid-summer. Content to minimally
include bug fixes and registration procedures