Subject: Re: [regrep] Presentation: Using Registration Procedures to Governan ebXML RegRep4 Federation

Sounds good. Can we create a "presentations" folder in our Kavi?
This way we can place presentations there and then link to the URL
in our TC web site as well as various ebXML related web sites.

BTW My apologies for having forgotten to request canceling meeting last week
as several of us had a conflict with that time. BTW, I will be on
vacation next week
and will not be able to attend meetings. Thanks.