Subject: Plan for regrep-4.0-cd3

Dear Colleagues,

I will be very focused this week to create draft 1 of  regrep-4.0-cd3.
The work will be driven by issues in JIRA and I will work from most
recent issues backwards. As issues get addressed in my draft copy I will
close them. By Sep 27 2009, I hope to have cd3 draft1 available for your
review. Versions with nd without changebars will be available. We will
need to go over it with a fine-tooth comb and address any issues found
in a cd3-draft2 sometime early in October 2009. That could then be the
basis for an approval of our next regrep 4.0 committee draft spec.

Please file / discuss issues as needed and plan on attending the October
8th, 2009 regrep TC meeting as that would be important in reviewing or
approving CD3.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks.