Subject: Re: [regrep] RE: Meeting reminder and draft agenda

I guess with 2 of us missing out of 6 we should cancel. Do you still
have a conflict every other Thursday or could we meet next Thursday?

I wanted to get a sense of how long we should give for TC members to
review the spec so we can decide whether to do a new cd3-draft2
or approve cd3-draft1 as TC approved spec. Perhaps for homework
assignment we can all review the cd3-draft1 specs and share thoughts on
its quality vai email?