Subject: RE: [regrep] Status on action to review ebRIM and Meeting reminder anddraft agenda -

Kathryn,

I'm presenting at the NIST workshop tomorrow on OASIS EML so I won't be available.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [regrep] Status on action to review ebRIM and Meeting reminder
and draft agenda -
From: "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>
Date: Wed, October 28, 2009 1:43 pm
To: ebXML Regrep <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>

Our action was to review the ebRIM and discuss at our meeting scheduled for tomorrow. What is the status of review? Do we need more time? Please let me know ASAP so we can determine whether or not we should cancel our meeting tomorrow.

This is a reminder of our telecon call on Thursday October 29th at 8:00 am Pacific Time.

Please let the list know if you will not be able to attend.