Subject: RE: [regrep] Status on action to review ebRIM and Meeting reminderand draft agenda -

Thanks for the note Farrukh. Disregard the email I sent asking where everyone is!  :-)

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Release & Delivery Services
CIMS - Center for Information Management Services

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 6:32 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: ebXML Regrep

Nikola asked me to post that he will not be able to attend today. I believe Oliver has a conflict as well.
With that many people gone we should defer the meeting for 2 weeks.
Sorry Kathryn that I forgot to post last night with this info so you could plan your morning better.

So I am assuming we will not meet today and will meet in 2 week.