Subject: Re: [regrep] InvokeFunction protocol and alignment of actions withevents

Hi Guys,

Nikola and I have improved the proposed solution for
http://wxforge.wx.ll.mit.edu:8080/jira/browse/REGREPTC-132.
Please read revised issue.

Note that the replacement for the old setStatus protocol is now called
InvokeAction protocol. It is simpler and more flexible.
Kudos to Nikola for the good ideas.