Subject: [Important] Your help is needed for CD4 specs

Dear Colleagues,

Nikola and I will spend much of next week updating the specs for CD4
starting Wed morning or so. I will start updating the specs to reflect
the proposed resolutions in the open issues list:

http://wxforge.wx.ll.mit.edu:8080/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&pid=10023&status=1

To save rework please make sure that you review each open issue
(starting with newest issues at top of list and working down) and its
proposed resolution.
If you feel you wish to propose a different resolution please start a
new thread on the TC mailing list to make your proposed resolution.

I urge you all to review and comment between now and Wednesday morning
as otherwise it will create much more work for us.

If all goes well then by Sun Feb 28, 2010 CD4 will be published for your
review and we can discuss it on our March 4 meeting.

Lastly, please make every effort to attend the Matrch 4, 2010 TC
meeting. Thank you.