Subject: [Issue-162] Need RoleType extension of RegistryObjectType in ebRIM

Hi Guys,

I need urgent input on the following issues I files this morning:

http://wxforge.wx.ll.mit.edu:8080/jira/browse/REGREPTC-162

Contextual Role Based ACcess Control (CRBAC) is a major issue that needs
addressing in many specs and in SOA in general.
The proposed solution would add a simple and elegant CRBAC feature to
ebRIM Access Control Information Model chapter.

Please discuss your thoughts. Thanks.