Subject: Issues for this week and beyond

Dear colleagues,

With WD6, we have now a considerably mature spec set for RegRep 4. I would like us to get aligned and focused on getting RegRep 4 finalized and submitted for OASIS approval this fall. To that end we need to start having regular issue driven meetings. We need to send issue lists out in advance, consider each issue in advance and discuss issues in meetings to a resolution.

To that end, here is a list of issues I would like to propose we start discussing this week and in the next several meetings:
Please feel free to suggest changes to this list.

Please try and make every effort to attend this weeks meeting with considered opinions on the issues above. Thank you.