Subject: spec update

Dear Colleagues,

Much progress has been made in closing issues for CD6. We are down to
two issue:

http://jira.wx.ll.mit.edu/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+REGREPTC+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%224.0-cd6%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

Special thanks to Nikola and Oliver for their help on CD6 work items.

Currently Oliver, Nikola and I are actively working on Registration
Procedures feature as part of resolving
http://jira.wx.ll.mit.edu/browse/REGREPTC-132.
I hope that we will resolve these issues and publish WD6-2 (second
working draft for CD6) hopefully in time for our meeting on September 2,
2010.

For this reason I would like to propose that we cancel our meeting for
August 19th and that we all plan to attend the meeting on September 2, 2010.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the progress of WD6-2.