Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for OASIS ebXML RegRep RegistryInformation Model version 4.0 and OASIS ebXML RegRep Service and Protocols(ebRS) Version 4.0

The following submission request was conveyed to TC Admin via an
online form which should have generated a notification to the
TC List.  Something is broken in forms processing so I'm
sending this notification by hand.

I will be in communication with the Chair about a few decisions
needing to be made WRT publication of the specification
(or specifications - multi-part?) under the new TC Process
and Naming Directives.

  -rcc

CSD Creation / Upload Request for OASIS ebXML RegRep Registry Information Model
version 4.0 and OASIS ebXML RegRep Service and Protocols (ebRS) Version 4.0

Submitter's Name
   Kathryn Breininger
TC Name
   OASIS ebXML Registry TC
TC Email Address
   [1]regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title
   OASIS ebXML RegRep Registry Information Model version 4.0 and OASIS ebXML
RegRep Service and Protocols (ebRS) Version 4.0
Working Draft Number
   WD 06-5
Working Draft URL

[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40848/regrep-spec-4.0-wd6-5.zip
Committee Specification Draft ##
   WD 06-5
Authoritative
   editable source
Approval Link
   [3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/201102/msg00007.html
Notes
   We also voted to approve this WD for public review - I will submit another
request for that action.

> Please let me know if you need additional information - thank you for your
help.

> Thank you for your request. We will confirm receipt and schedule the QC review
shortly. You can follow the progress at:

[1] mailto:regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/40848/regrep-spec-4.0-wd6-5.zip
[3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/201102/msg00007.html

Robin Cover
Interim TC Administrator
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html