Subject: One multi-part standard or multiple standards

Dear Colleagues,

We have received some feedback from Robin Cover regarding the
specification submission package for RegRep 4 WD6-5, January 22, 2011.
An important question Robin raised was whether we were pursuing a single
multi-part standard or whether we were pursuing two independant
standards (ebRIM, ebRS).

I would like to propose that we meet discuss and resolve this issue
during our next meeting schedule for March 3, 2011.
Robin, has kindly offered to send us a list of pros and cons for each
option prior to the meeting (thanks Robin!).

Robin has also offered some editorial feedback on the RegRep 4 WD6-5,
January 22, 2011 that make it necessary to revise the specs one more
time to make sure that they meet OASIS guidelines. Again I am grateful
for the valuable help Robin has and will be providing to get the next
version to address the OASIS guidelines.

So please plan on attending a meeting at 12PM ET, on March 3, 2011.
Thank you.

Farrukh Najmi