Subject: 30-day Committee Specification Draft Review Request for OASIS ebXMLRegRep Version 4.0

The following submission request was conveyed to TC Admin
via the JIRA tracking system. -rcc

Submitter's Name
   Farrukh Najmi
TC Name
   ebXML Registry TC
TC Email Address
   [1] regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product Title
   OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0
Committee Specification Draft ##
   CSD 01

CSD URI
[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/regrep-core/v4.0/csd01/regrep-core-overview-v4.0-csd01.html

Additional Resources
[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41522/regrep-core-v4.0-wd01-8.zip

Approval Link
[4] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/201103/msg00022.html

Abstract
This is the OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 specification. It is a multi-part
specification that may be used to implement interoperable registries and
repositories. The parts of this specification are as follows:

> Part 0: Overview Document provides a global overview and description of the
all the other parts

> Part 1: Registry Information Model specifies the types of metadata and content
that can be stored in an ebXML RegRep

> Part 2: Services and Protocols specifies the services and protocols for ebXML
RegRep

> Part 3: XML Schema specifies the XML Schema for ebXML RegRep
>
> Part 4: WSDL specifies the WSDL interface descriptions for ebXML RegRep
>
> Part 5: XML Definitions specifies the canonical XML data for ebXML RegRep as
well as example XML documents used in the specifications

TC Description
The OASIS ebXML Registry TC develops specifications to achieve interoperable
registries and repositories, with an interface that enables submission, query
and retrieval on the contents of the registry and repository.

Notification List
   regrep@lists.oasis-open.org,
> ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org,
> ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org,

Notes
   Version 3 consisted of 2 separate standards (ebRIM and ebRS). Version 4 is a
single multi-part standard.

[1] mailto:regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
[2] http://docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/regrep-core/v4.0/csd01/regrep-core-overview-v4.0-csd01.html
[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41522/regrep-core-v4.0-wd01-8.zip
[4] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/regrep/201103/msg00022.html

===============

Related:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-484
see also:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-454

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html