Subject: Re: [regrep] Update on CSD01

Here are some examples of issues identified thus far...
  • All Documents
    • Fix all [XXX] citations to conform to OASIS citation guidelines
  • Overview (part 0)
  • ebRIM (Part 1)
    • Yellow text in section 2.7.2
We are grateful to Robin for catching these but this is really our job as TC member to do.

So please lets get the magnifying glass out and start looking for the remaining issues. A couple of hours of your time will go a long way. Thank you.