Subject: Reminder: Important RegRep TC meeting today at 12PM ET

(sending this out on behalf of Kathryn.... Please email ASAP if you cannot attend.)

This is a reminder of our ebXML RegRep TC telecon on Thursday May 12 at 9:00 am Pacific Time.

The telecon numbers and passcodes are:
USA toll: 1-303-632-3052
USA Toll free: 888-499-2539
PARTICIPANT PASSCODE 7627600

For other countries please contact Kathryn Breininger directly.
Agenda:
1. Approval of Minutes (for May 12)

2. Minute taker (volunteer needed - last minute takers: (Farrukh, Farrukh, Oliver, Farrukh, Richard, Farrukh, Kathryn, Oliver, Farrukh, Kathryn, Nikola, Farrukh, Oliver, David, Farrukh, Kathryn, Farrukh, Carl, Farrukh, Nikola, Farrukh)

3. Discussion for v4.0 and possible ballot for Vote for Approval of the Committee Specification

4. Additional items?