Subject: Re: [regrep] RE: Discovered numerous broken links in Regrep CSdocuments

My thanks also to Chet and Robin both for working with us to have
identified and resolved the issue so quickly.
Together we will have a the highest quality RegRep 4 standard.

On 08/29/2011 05:45 PM, Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
> Thank you Chet and Farrukh for figuring this out! I think we are good to go forward as well.
>

> Kathryn Breininger
> Manager, Standards Authoring, Release,&  Technical Orders
> Product Standards Office
> Boeing Research&  Technology
> The Boeing Company
>
> MC 62-LC
> 425-965-0242 desk
> 425-512-4281 cell
> 425-237-4582 fax
>
> How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
> PSO Customer Survey

>>> 425-512-4281 cell
>>> 425-237-4582 fax
>>>
>>> How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
>>> PSO Customer Survey

>>> _Queries.xml however neither the subdirectory /canonical/ nor the XML
>>> exists. (You can find these in the previous CSD and see the problem
>>> there.)
>>>
>>> Do you have a link checker that you can use to identify broken links?
>>>
>>> Do you want to pull this back from promotion to CS and fix these now?
>>>
>>> Please let me know how you want to proceed.
>>> --
>>>
>>> /chet
>>> ----------------
>>> Chet Ensign
>>> Director of Standards Development and TC Administration
>>> OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
>>> http://www.oasis-open.org
>>>
>>> Primary: +1 973-378-3472
>>> Mobile: +1 201-341-1393
>>>
>>> Follow OASIS on: