Subject: ACTION: Review of ISO 19763 Parts 7, 5, 8

Dear Colleagues,

We have been invited to provide comments to the following ISO spec CDs (note I am sending a link as OASIS mail did not allow attachments):
The timing is tight but I propose that we make a best effort to provide feedback.

Unless any one has any objections, I volunteer to assemble our review comments, post it on our list for final review and then and provide it to Denise.

Please share any thoughts and comments on these specs in this email thread to make sure that they get captured in our response.

Thank you.

Farrukh Najmi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Regrep Formal liaison process
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:19:23 -0400
From: Warzel, Denise (NIH/NCI) [E] <warzeld@mail.nih.gov>
To: Bruce Bargmeyer <bruce.bargmeyer@live.com>, "Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>
CC: Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>, Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>, Farrukh Najmi <farrukh@wellfleetsoftware.com>

Thanks Bruce...good to have that historical perspective.

In particular, and of pressing importance, is the desire to get feedback on the 19763 Family of standards pertaining to Service registration.  Japan specifically requested we seek OASIS input.

I've attached the CDs are which currently  open for ballot, closes Sept 23.  We would really like to get feedback on this, there are 3 related parts.

Part 7 - Metamodel for Service Registration
Part 5 - Metamodel for Process Registration
Part 8 - Metamodel for Role/Goal Registration

The english needs work, so I'd ask you to focus only technical comments, as we have committee members assigned to make the english revisions/comments for the whoel document only once, since there are many editorial comments no need for duplication.

Would it be possible to get someoen to review thise and make technical comments on the attached comment sheet sometime in the next few weeks? By Sept 12 would be appreciated... I know this is short notice.