Subject: Citation Format for entire specification?

In reviewing the ISO 19763 specs I began to wonder how our multi-part spec should be cited as a whole (as opposed to cited for a specific part).
Currently the closest citation format is for   Part 0: Overview Document which is described as follows:

[regrep-overview-v4.0]

OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 Part 0: Overview Document. 12 May 2011. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 02 / Public Review Draft 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/regrep-core/v4.0/csprd01/regrep-core-overview-v4.0-csprd01.odt.

Above is good for citing the   Part 0: Overview Document but what seems to be lacking is a way to reference the whole spec bundle.

I do not recall this being addressed in the OASIS guidelines and templates.

I think the following would make sense to be replace the Citation Format section of   Part 0: Overview Document:

Citation format:

When referencing this specification in its entirety (including all its constituent parts) the following citation format should be used:

[regrep-v4.0]

OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0: 12 May 2011. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 02 / Public Review Draft 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/regrep-core/v4.0/csprd01.

When referencing this document ( Part 0: Overview Document) the following citation format should be used:

[regrep-overview-v4.0]

OASIS ebXML RegRep Version 4.0 Part 0: Overview Document. 12 May 2011. OASIS Committee Specification Draft 02 / Public Review Draft 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/regrep/regrep-core/v4.0/csprd01/regrep-core-overview-v4.0-csprd01.odt.

In the absence of making this distinction there is ambiguity because of the overloaded single citation format.

What do folks think?

Farrukh Najmi